Monday, August 6, 2007


I told you all that I do not have the patience to post info all the time. I wanted to first thank Jamie , Rich and the kids for having me over to their house for my quickie weekend get away. I had so much fun with the girls and sweet baby James. That boy has a permanent smile on his face and it so refreshing to see all the time.Thank you to Rich's Parents for having me over for Sunday/G-pa birthday dinner and allowing me to hang out with the Melin family. Floating down the river was so much fun and I cant wait to bring the kids to enjoy the river like I did. Montana is a Beautiful state and I took alot of great pictures. Thank you to Laura and Darrin for having me over for the night and to Jared for allowing me to sleep in his bed. Thank you to Gabe for showing me how much Patience and determination he has to complete the dragon puzzle I got him..he is smarter than I am I think. I really had a great time seeing Matt and Amie and their Damn cute boys, Holy crap they are handsome. I had so much fun hanging out playing games and scarfing down junk food. I miss being close to you guys and I hope that we can get together more often.
Back to reality ---------
The boys are home from moms house and they had a fun time. Cody and Tyler earned a few merit badges at scout camp and showed me the fun things that they made. School started today and all the boys of course were not happy. Cody is in High school and that makes me feel really old. I am hoping that he has a better year this year than last year. Tyler is in 7th grade and he is finally able to go to school with out the presence of Cody. I am hoping that he will find out who he is and not who Cody has made him out to be. Joey is also going to middle school and is in the 6th grade. Joey and Tyler ride the bus together but today(remember this is the first day) I came home early so I could be here when they all got home Joey was not on the bus so Cody and I went looking for him. I drove to the school and around the neighborhood three or four times, back to the school, I called the transportation line to see if he was still on a bus and all the buses had emptied. Still no Joey an hour later. Chris finally joined me in the search about the time that I was starting to freak out and call the cops for a missing child. Chris drove around the same places I had and when I started out again I found him coming up the street by the gas station. Turns out he got on the wrong bus and didn't know that he should tell the bus driver that he was on the wrong bus so he got off about a mile and a half away and walked home. We had a long discussion on what he needs to do if this happened again. Anyway we are all safe and sound and getting ready to go to bed so we can all get up and do it again tomorrow. I love all of you and I hope everyone is doing well. I will post pictures another time.


Laura said...

I'm so glad that you came up for a visit. Gabe left today to go visit his dad. He will be gone for almost 3 weeks. I'm happy that you found Joey safe and sound. Love you.

Jamie said...

Lisa are so funny and you know what? You are welcome up here with your "TOO MANY BOYS" any old time! I am excited to hang out with you in October. I think I might fly directly from Billings to Phoenix instead of catching a plane in SLC--either way, it's gonna be FUN! Love you!