Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Alive and kicking





So as I have stated before I hate being on the computer at home but feel so bad that you all post and I never do so I am going to post tonight!!

So raising three teenagers is becoming quite the challenge.. I have to give mom so so so much credit for not packing it all in and running far far away! I really feel like doing that most days. The farthest that I ever get is my bedroom.

Joey is getting bigger by the day and is pretty tall, long legs like his dad. I don't have to worry so much about him because he is Chris's son and I just have to deal with the normal teenage attitude and he gets the rest.

Tyler is doing well. Growing like a weed also. He is getting ready to go on a field trip tomorrow and he will not be back till Friday. This is a Learning field trip for his science class. He had a fun birthday and we took him to Dave and Busters for his birthday dinner. Had Cake and ice cream and opened his presents at the house. HE got a movie,a game for his X-box an RC truck Oreos and a digital camera. Here are a few pix.

Cody is well... Cody. He is struggling with his school work and hanging out with the wrong kids. I am getting ready to withdrawal him from school and send him to moms so that he doesn't end up getting arrested or jumped on his way home from school. The only thing that I can do for him right now is to get him out of here, change of atmosphere and I hope that being with Mom will help him realize that he is so much smarter and better than than the Jack A@# kids he has chosen to hang out with. I love him dearly but I am at a dead end.

Chris is in California for the next two days and I am missing him so much already. He is there for work learning about the new stuff that one of his vendors is coming out with. We went to Benson over the weekend and stayed at his parents house. I love going to their house, It is out in the middle of nowhere and it is so quiet and peaceful.

Chris and I bought a used piano and are looking forward to learning how to play it. I can still only play chop stix and Swans on a lake from our piano lessons that Sister Welch (I think that was her name) gave us when we were younger.

I love you all and I hope things are going good for all of you!!
Lots of hugs and kisses

2 comments:

Laura said...

Thanks for the update Lisaree! Miss you tons. Must be nice to have somewhere/someone to send Cody to. I love you so much. Be happy.

Jamie said...

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE that top pic of the boyz. They are awesome. TT, I hope your bday was great--I am STILL waiting on a box of stuff from Germany and I will bring you treats and XMAS time! Love all yall!